Associate, Customer Service & Community Management
ChizComm Ltd. is currently looking for a Customer Service & Community Management Associate to join our growing team! We are a multi-faced, award-winning marketing and communications firm that is continuously bringing creative and innovative strategies to international companies in a wide range of fields including toys, entertainment, consumer electronics, and lifestyle.
We’re looking for a vibrant media wizard who isn’t afraid to bring BIG ideas to life! As an integral part of the ChizComm team, you will be expected to work closely with others to help create magical results for our clients.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Social Media tools, channels and trends (ie. FB, Google, FB, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
- Lead all aspects of day to day community engagement on social media channels as well as other sites online where conversations are happening relative to our client’s brands
- Ability to stay current/up to date on social media trends and offer creative/ innovative ideas to creative content
- Customer service, community engagement, and community monitoring
KEY CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze social media insights to develop and execute effective social branding
- Research and engage online and social media audiences on a daily basis to help develop and maintain relationships with key influencers
- Field all social media and online inquiries. Connect with internal subject matter experts to respond to consumer questions and comments in a timely manner. Re-route customer service issues to the appropriate departments for resolution when appropriate. Leverage social media internally and externally to build a competitive advantage.
- Work closely with Brand Managers and the Creative Development Team to assist in the development of engaging online content and other social marketing strategies
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a Social Media and/or Customer service role
- Degree/diploma and/or related academic experience is an asset
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, friendly and engaging attitude
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects per day, balancing the role and quality of work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
KSAs (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES)
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines
- People-oriented with an ability to establish a high degree of credibility with staff members and client representatives
- Possess cultural awareness, and sensitivity to the handling of confidential information
- Excellent time management and logistical support skills
- Willingness to learn
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With offices in Toronto and New Jersey, ChizComm is a leading agency delivering 360-degree marketing expertise and execution with in-house teams driving successful programs encompassing PR, social, digital, creative and paid media for clients in the toy, game, entertainment and lifestyle consumer products sectors.
We value a creative and collaborative team environment and strive to help team members learn, grow and do great things together. We recognize and reward hard work and achievement, offering advancement opportunities and promotions on a regular basis. We offer full benefits, Summer Fridays, social activities, professional development opportunities, occasional travel, and much more.
ChizComm welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!
Job Type: Full-time
Wednesday-Sunday / 40-hours