ChizComm Ltd., is currently looking for an Account Manager, Public Relations and Marketing to join our growing team! We are a multi-faced, award winning marketing and communications firm that is continuously bringing creative and innovative strategies to international companies in a wide range of fields including toys, entertainment, consumer electronics and lifestyle.
We’re looking for a vibrant public relations wizard who isn’t afraid to bring BIG ideas to life! As an integral part of the ChizComm team, you will be expected to work closely with others to help create magical results for our clients.
• Manage a team of associates that will report to you and your manager
• Lead your team in strategy and execution of all PR and Marketing initiatives for a number of clients
• Creating innovative marketing and digital strategies
• Assist in the writing/development and editing of various communication materials
• Liaise with select clients, media and suppliers
• Client management – understanding client needs, managing expectations, and keeping the client informed on strategy progress
• Media relations strategy development, management and execution
• Project management of strategies and events for multiple clients at one time
• Budget and time management
• Researching industry topic trends for story pitching
• Competitor analysis of media reviews, story angles, etc.
• Managing existing media relationships, making new connections
• Monthly reporting
• Other duties as required
• 1-3 years working in a Public Relations Management role
• Bachelors Degree in a related field
• Minimum three years’ experience in an agency setting
• Experience in the toy/kids/entertainment space would be considered an asset
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Exceptional client management skills
• Ability to managing multiple client projects at one time
• Able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and logistical support skills
• Ability to self-manage workload and the motivation to grow with evolving job criteria and challenges
Our Work Environment
Even on a ‘quiet’ day, the ChizComm office is usually bursting with energy. We work in a collaborative office that allows employees to bounce ideas off each other, get creative and produce the best possible work for all of our clients. We are a company that believes in the professional growth of all of our employees and offer dynamic experiences and mentorship to professionals on all levels interested in learning and honing their skills.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
Please send resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title in the subject line
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!