As the Senior Account Manager, Communications & Marketing, you will be a liaison between ChizComm Ltd. and our clients, as well as between internal teams. The Senior Account Manager, Communications & Marketing will be responsible for leading a team of Account Associates. You will make sure our clients’ strategic plans are executed flawlessly, fully immersing yourself in client projects and their implementation. You will be expected to be self-sufficient and work with your clients to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend solutions that leverage our integrated solutions. This position reports to an Account Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Manage the day-to-day activities of communications and marketing programs for client accounts by ensuring accurate and timely execution of projects/programs.
– Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate levels through on-going communication.
– Provide high level strategy to meet client’s marketing/communications objectives.
– Manage, lead and motivate a team of Associates, including completing performance reviews and coaching conversations.
– Regularly review, edit and approve communication from Associates before being sent out to clients.
– Manage a diverse team of Associates to ensure timely execution of deliverables and effective team leadership.
– Develop an understanding of the clients’ business and products, and utilize that knowledge to establish credibility and help drive strategic and tactical recommendations and outcomes.
– Liaise internally with Social, Digital and Creative teams to execute on plans and deliverables that meet client expectations
– Conduct media and influencer outreach
– Provide regular updates to clients through reporting of results.
– Develop marketing strategy plans for use in retail presentations with clients.
– Manage client budgets and schedules responsibly and effectively, staying within agreed-upon budget and timeline.
Our Ideal Candidate
– Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
– 3-5 years of experience in Public Relations and Marketing; experience in consumer packaged goods or toy/entertainment industry considered an asset.
– Knowledge of 360 degree marketing approach, including Public Relations, Marketing, Experiential/Events, Social Media and Digital Media
– Experience with brand and product launches
– Ability to partner with various stakeholders internally and externally.
– Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and provide strategic guidance to influence results.
– Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, coaching and problem solving skills.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across various levels internally and externally.
– Solid experience and proficiency with MS office
– Some travel required and flexibility with schedule (occasional evening/weekend work to attend events, etc.).
Our Work Environment
Even on a ‘quiet’ day, the ChizComm office is usually bursting with energy. We work in a collaborative office that allows employees to bounce ideas off each other, get creative and produce the best possible work for all of our clients. We are a company that believes in the professional growth of all of our employees and offer dynamic experiences and mentorship to professionals on all levels interested in learning and honing their skills.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
***Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio in PDF to email@example.com and use the job title in the subject line. Applications without portfolios will not be accepted.
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!