Social Media Community Management Associate
ChizComm Ltd., is currently looking for a Social Media Community Management Associate to join our growing team! We are a multi-faced, award winning marketing and communications firm that is continuously bringing creative and innovative strategies to international companies in a wide range of fields including toys, entertainment, consumer electronics and lifestyle.
We’re looking for a vibrant social media wizard who isn’t afraid to bring BIG ideas to life! As an integral part of the ChizComm team, you will be expected to work closely with others to help create magical results for our clients.
- Monitor client’s relevant social media platforms for customer engagement and inquiries.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and complaints via direct message on social media platforms.
- Assist customers with public facing messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. with exceptional, personalized service.
- Coordinate with the social media and brand teams to ensure public facing communication is consistent with brand message/tone.
- Troubleshoot when necessary and proactively communicate any concerns to supervisor.
- Assist with customer experience emails and social media support.
- Previous experience with social media, community management, customer service or other related fields.
- Understanding of how to use a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc.).
- Ability to blog and understand blogging best practices.
- Ability to utilize mobile applications.
- Able to use/operate MS Office suite and all social media platforms.
- Deadline and detail-oriented are very important.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- College degree preferred.
- 1+ years of community management related industry experience is required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator.
- A desire to be a part of a growing team.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient with an ability to relate to a wide variety of customers.
- Team player who is resourceful and flexible.
Our Work Environment
Even on a ‘quiet’ day, the ChizComm office is usually bursting with energy. We work in a collaborative office that allows employees to bounce ideas off each other, get creative and produce the best possible work for all of our clients. We are a company that believes in the professional growth of all of our employees and offer dynamic experiences and mentorship to professionals on all levels interested in learning and honing their skills.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
Please send resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title in the subject line.