We’re looking for a vibrant social media wizard who isn’t afraid to bring BIG ideas to life! As an integral part of the ChizComm team, you will be expected to work closely with others to help create magical results for our clients.
• Demonstrate understanding of Social Mediatools, channels and trends.
• Paid advertising and management of clients’ various social media platforms
• Ongoing campaign optimization on social: structure improvements, targeting improvements, site targeting, copy testing, various A/B testing, etc.
• Work directly with Brand Managers and the Creative Development Team to assist in the development ofengaging online content and other social marketing strategies
• Experience working and speaking with clients on a weekly basis and reporting strategy and analytics to executive level clients and high level ChizComm staff
• Responsible for analyzing, making recommendations and carrying out strategies to continuously increase social marketing efforts and results, both paid and organic
• Compile end of month reports for each client and platform that summarize changes in statistics, while providing insightful analysis and recommendations for coming months.
• Actively seek out industry influencers in the online community to connect with potential followers, advocate for and grown the brand and brand following.
• Other duties as required.
• At least 1 year experience in a Social Media or Digital Marketing role.
• Degree or Diploma in related field
• Experience in paid social advertising experience preferred
• Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and other emerging social media platforms are strongly preferred.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Able to handle a fast-paced work environment and work under pressure.
• Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and logistical support skills
• Ability to self-manage workload and the motivation to grow with evolving job criteria and challenges.
Our Work Environment
Even on a ‘quiet’ day, the ChizComm office is usually bursting with energy. We work in a collaborative office that allows employees to bounce ideas off each other, get creative and produce the best possible work for all of our clients. We are a company that believes in the professional growth of all of our employees and offer dynamic experiences and mentorship to professionals on all levels interested in learning and honing their skills.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
***Please send resume in PDF to email@example.com use the job title in the subject line
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!