Digital Marketing Associate
ChizComm Ltd. is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our growing team!
We are a full-service marketing and communications agency, specializing in the strategy and execution of public relations, digital marketing, social media, and creative services. At ChizComm, they cultivate long-lasting, impactful connections between consumers and brands across a diverse range of industries. Fun and creativity fuel their success across all aspects of strategic cohesive marketing, including paid media campaigns across digital and traditional platforms, product launches, influencer collaborations and events. With a team of dedicated professionals who are committed leaders and influencers in the world of marketing, ChizComm’s integrated expertise allows them to bring the voice of brands to the forefront.
ChizComm’s philosophy remains as true as it has since their inception many years ago, “Influence, Innovate and Create to bring BIG ideas to life.”
- Demonstrate understanding of web strategies and Social Media tools, channels and trends.
- Plan, execute, and measure conversions & experiments
- Oversee accounts on search platforms using Google AdWords
- Day-to-day management of paid search campaigns, bid strategies, spend, and optimization efforts across various ad platforms to ensure KPIs are met in alignment with stated objectives
- Ongoing campaign optimization: structure improvements, targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, site targeting, copy and landing page testing, various A/B testing, etc.
- Work directly with Brand Managers and the Creative Development Team; provide support for all things social and digital.
- Experience working and speaking with clients on a weekly basis and reporting strategy and analytics to executive level clients and high level ChizComm staff
- Must know how to analyze insights and report on data with recommendations on how to execute successful tactics.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of online content that attracts attention, generates interest, and is easily shared with social networks.
- Responsible for analyzing, making recommendations and carrying out strategies to continuously increase social media efforts and results, both paid and organic
- Compile summary of results for each paid advertisement/media buy and provide insightful analysis and recommendations for future ads.
- Compile end of month reports for each client and platform that summarize changes in statistics, while providing insightful analysis and recommendations for coming months.
- Responsible for all Social Media Community Management:
- Actively seek out industry influencers in the online community to connect with potential followers, advocate for and grown the brand and brand following.
- Other duties as required.
- 1 year (minimum) experience in a Social Media or Digital Marketing role.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and other emerging social media platforms are strongly preferred.
- Adwords Certified
- 1+ year of Google Adwords, Analytics and paid advertising experience
- Expertise with Marketing Automation, Email Sequencing, Google Adwords (search, display, retargeting/remarketing), paid social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of current SEM best practices
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to handle a fast-paced work environment and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and logistical support skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and the motivation to grow with evolving job criteria and challenges.
Our Work Environment
Even on a ‘quiet’ day, the ChizComm office is usually bursting with energy. We work in a collaborative office that allows employees to bounce ideas off each other, get creative and produce the best possible work for all of our clients. We are a company that believes in the professional growth of all of our employees and offer dynamic experiences and mentorship to professionals on all levels interested in learning and honing their skills.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
***Please send resume in PDF to email@example.com and use the job title in the subject line
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!