Digital Media Buyer/Planner
The Beacon Media Group is a top media planning and buying agency specializing in the youth market targeting kids and their parents. We are seeking a Digital Media Planner with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in media planning and buying. The position requires strategizing/development of the most efficient and effective media plan recommendations to ensure the client’s goals/objectives are met. There is day to day client interactions, and it is important to maintain the knowledge of client products to ensure all media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner across multiple kids and adult networks.
This position requires a highly motivated person to lead the day-to-day execution of a(n) account(s). They will be activating digital strategic plan development and all aspects of implementation.
- Assist with planning and implementation for client accounts across digital channels
- Training/Support for Assistant Planners in reporting, analytics, trafficking, research, and billing
- Assist in the presentation of data, insights, and media to clients
- Craft knowledgeable and relevant POVs that assess media opportunities and place appropriate value
- Manage Vendor Billing: insertion orders, monthly billing reports, discrepancy resolution, and reconciliations
- Assist supervisor in the negotiation of Buys, Makegoods, Positioning, Value Add Negotiations
- Draw actionable insights based on syndicated data, i.e. competitive, consumer, etc.
- Nielsen, Comscore, and others are a plus
- Build relationships with sales reps to analyze the value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
- Create or assist in the creation of dynamic presentations that effectively communicate with our clients
- Maintain knowledge of all ad serving platforms across platform & 3rd party solutions
- Prepare and deliver buying and or digital trafficking specs and guidelines
- Continuously search for opportunities to be positive and to share the positive side of every situation
- Bachelor’s Degree; related internship experience strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of media buying/planning experience
- Experience with key business tools for Media (ie Prisma, DCM, Innovid)
- Must possess the desire to advance analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
- Must be hard-working, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
- Position located in the New Jersey office
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With offices in New Jersey, Beacon Media Group is a media service specializing in the planning and purchasing of media targeted to children and their parents.
We value a creative and collaborative team environment and strive to help team members learn, grow and do great things together. We recognize and reward hard work and achievement, offering advancement opportunities and promotions on a regular basis.
Beacon Media Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
Job Type: Full-time