Digital Media Planner/Buyer
Chizcomm Digital Media Team is growing again!
ChizComm Ltd. is a top media planning and buying agency specializing in the youth market targeting kids and their parents. We are seeking an Digital Media Planner/Buyer with a minimum of 1-2+ years of experience in media planning and/or buying. The position requires review and implementation of the most efficient and effective media plan recommendations to ensure client’s goals/objectives are met. There is day to day client interactions, and it is important to maintain the knowledge of client products to ensure all media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner across multiple kid and adult networks.
This position requires a highly motivated person to support the day-to-day execution of a(n) account(s). They will be activating digital strategic plan development and all aspects of implementation.
- Demonstrate understanding of Social Media and digital marketing tools, channels and trends
- Paid advertising and management of clients’ various social media platforms
- Day-to-day management and execution of paid campaigns via Google Adwords-bid strategies, spend, and optimization efforts across various ad platforms to ensure KPIs are met in alignment with stated objectives
- Ongoing campaign optimization: structure improvements, targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, site targeting, copy and landing page testing, various A/B testing, etc.
- Work directly with Brand Managers and the Creative Development Team to assist in the development of engaging online content and other digital marketing strategies
- Experience working and speaking with clients on a weekly basis and reporting strategy and analytics to execute to clients and upper management
- Responsible for analyzing, making recommendations and carrying out strategies to continuously increase digital marketing efforts and results. Both paid and organic
- Compile month end reports for each client and platform that summarize changes in statistics, while providing insightful analysis and recommendations for coming months
- Actively seek out industry influencers in the online community to connect with potential followers, advocate for and grow the brand and brand following
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1 year (minimum) experience in a Social Media or Digital Marketing role.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Amazon, and other emerging social media platforms necessary
- Google Adwords, Analytics and paid advertising experience preferred
- Academic courses and/or courses preferred.
- Expertise with Marketing Automation, Email Sequencing, Google Adwords (search, display, retargeting/remarketing), paid social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of current SEM best practices
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to handle a fast-paced work environment and work under pressure
- Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and logistical support skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and the motivation to grow with evolving job criteria and challenges
Even on a ‘quiet’ day, the office is usually bursting with energy. It is a collaborative office that allows employees to bounce ideas off each other, get creative and produce the best possible work for all of their clients. The company believes in the professional growth of all of their employees and offer dynamic experiences and mentorship to professionals on all levels interested in learning and honing their skills.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding
***Please send resume (in PDF) and examples from your portfolio (eg campaigns, website content etc. that highlight your skills) and use the job title in the subject line.
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!