Sr Social Media Associate (Media/Entertainment)
We are seeking a Sr Social Media Associate with a minimum of 2-3 years of social media marketing experience working with media, entertainment and/or brands in an in-house or agency setting. Are you a storyteller with a sense of humour? If you’ve ever wanted to work with some of the best creative talents in the television industry and dream of creating content and building fan communities, we want to see what you’ve got!
- Oversee and execute all social media activities for assigned clients.
- Develop and deliver against social media strategy that meets client objectives
- Administration, moderation and maintenance of brand/company social media channels and optimizing them to stand out among competitors
- Create, schedule and publish regular social media content that builds meaningful engagement with community/fans
- Copywriting and editing social content
- Support creative team in defining the creative direction for assets supporting content calendars and ad campaigns
- Strategize, Plan and execute Paid Media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.. compile regular weekly and monthly reports
- Support management and team lead in client/account communication, updates and regular meetings
- Stay in touch with industry and cultural trends, competitors and news surrounding your client brands
- Lead moderation policy for each social community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Project managing social workflow and approvals with internal and client teams as required.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on benchmark KPIs, performance and best practices
- May require some flexibility in schedule for client calls with Los Angeles
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of social media marketing/content creation experience
- Ability to think creatively and bring ideas to life in social media
- Storyteller with a sense of humour
- Creative vision with a strong sense of trending content and online communities
- Experience working with television/film properties is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for television/film, pop culture, marketing, and social networking
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and other analytics and publishing software such as Meltwater, Hootsuite, etc. a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, coworkers and customers alike
- Excellent research skills and resourcefulness and problem solving
- Works well in collaborative environments, with a good sense of humor who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven excellence in juggling multiple, often high-pressure deadlines
- Experience working with consumer products is preferred, but not required
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With offices in Toronto and New Jersey, ChizComm is a leading agency delivering 360-degree marketing expertise and execution with in-house teams driving successful programs encompassing PR, social, digital, creative and paid media for clients in the toy, game, entertainment and lifestyle consumer products sectors.
We value a creative and collaborative team environment and strive to help team members learn, grow and do great things together. We recognize and reward hard work and achievement, offering advancement opportunities and promotions on a regular basis. We offer full benefits, Summer Fridays, social activities, professional development opportunities, occasional travel, and much more.
Job Type: Full-time