Digital Marketing Account Manager
ChizComm Ltd., is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our growing team! We are a multi-faced, award winning marketing and communications firm that is continuously bringing creative and innovative strategies to international companies in a wide range of fields including toys, entertainment, consumer electronics and lifestyle.
We’re looking for a vibrant paid media wizard who isn’t afraid to bring BIG ideas to life! As an integral part of the ChizComm team, you will be expected to work closely with others to help create magical results for our clients.
- Demonstrate understanding of digital marketing tools, channels and trends.
- Paid advertising and management of clients’ various paid media platforms (Google, YouTube, Reddit, Amazon, etc.)
- Ongoing campaign management on paid media: copywriting and proofreading ad copies, keyword research, ad optimization, structure improvements, targeting improvements, and A/B testing.
- Work directly with Brand Managers and the Creative Development Team to assist in the development of engaging online content and other paid media strategies
- Experience working and speaking on weekly client calls, and reporting strategy and analytics to clients and internal staff.
- Responsible for analyzing, making recommendations and carrying out strategies to continuously increase paid media efforts and results.
- Compile end of month reports for each client and platform that summarize changes in statistics, while providing insightful analysis and recommendations for coming months.
- Other duties as required such as market/industry research, strategy and budget proposals.
- At least 3+ years experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Degree or Diploma in marketing or related field
- Experience in paid advertising experience required
- Experience with Google Ads, YouTube channel management, Amazon Marketing Services and other emerging digital marketing platforms are strongly preferred.
- Must be Google Analytics and Google Ads certified (Search, Display, Mobile, Video, Shopping)
- Experience reporting through Google Data Studio is an asset.
- Social media advertising experience is an asset.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to handle a fast-paced work environment, ability to think creatively, and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and logistical support skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and the motivation to grow with evolving job criteria and challenges.
About The Company:
With offices in Toronto and New Jersey, ChizComm is a leading agency delivering 360-degree marketing expertise and execution with in-house teams driving successful programs encompassing PR, social, digital, creative and paid media for clients in the toy, game, entertainment and lifestyle consumer products sectors.
We value a creative and collaborative team environment, and strive to help team members learn, grow and do great things together. We recognize and reward hard work and achievement, offering advancement opportunities and promotion on a regular basis. We offer full benefits, Summer Fridays, champagne Tuesdays, social activities, professional development opportunities, occasional travel, and much more.
ChizComm welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!
Job Type: Full-time