Digital Marketing Director
- Oversee the creation, execution, and analysis of digital and social media marketing strategy, working with account teams and clients directly to establish objectives, budgets, and timelines
- Measure and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Ensure all department led strategies, timelines and KPIs are optimized and on track
- Review and approve all client-facing marketing plans and Paid Media Reporting
- Maintain and optimize department training, systems, processes and operations that keep work running smoothly, effectively and teams at the top of their game
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Bring experience-based knowledge and industry best practices to the team
- Creative supervision (direction) for digital campaign assets
- Champion success, innovation, and paid digital media team growth
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for consumer products and services
- Proficient with Google Ads, Google Analytics, YouTube, Facebook Business, Amazon Ads, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
3-4 years of experience in digital marketing
Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, YouTube, Facebook Business, Amazon Ads
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With offices in Toronto and New Jersey, ChizComm is a leading agency delivering 360 degree marketing expertise and execution with in-house teams driving successful programs encompassing PR, social, digital, creative and paid media for clients in the toy, game, entertainment and lifestyle consumer products sectors.
We value a creative and collaborative team environment, and strive to help team members learn, grow and do great things together. We recognize and reward hard work and achievement, offering advancement opportunities and promotion on a regular basis. We offer full benefits, Summer Fridays, champagne Tuesdays, social activities, professional development opportunities, occasional travel, and much more.
ChizComm welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please send your cover letter and resume in PDF to email@example.com and use the job title in the subject line.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.