At ChizComm, we work with top clients in toy, entertainment media and lifestyle consumer products to develop and execute fun and results-driven marketing campaigns that build buzz, build brands, and build engaging audiences. From media relations, events and influencer outreach, to social media and creative paid media strategies, we are committed to connecting our clients with their audiences in new and fun ways.
We are looking for a smart, creative and resourceful PR Account Associate in Toronto to help execute PR, marketing and communications initiatives for clients. Are you great at doing decks? A TikTok superfan? Ever done a deck ABOUT TikTok? We want you!
· Work with account teams on a range of PR and marketing activities designed to drive awareness and engagement for clients and client brands
· Become an expert on our clients and their products – research and get to know their brands, key messaging, positioning, competitors, audience.
· Manage media/influencer relations programs; research, build media/influencer lists, build relationships, develop and deliver creative pitches, secure coverage/placement
· Write a full range of brand and corporate communications materials including press releases, fact sheets, pitch decks, award entries, backgrounders, bios, blogs, client communication and reporting
· Social media content management – working with client, social and creative teams on creation and approval of social calendars and YouTube content
· Project management, admin and logistics support on PR and marketing activities
· Coordinate media, trade show and promotional events; some travel may be required
· Conduct media monitoring/tracking, social listening, community and competitive reviews
· Delivery of monthly reporting
· Other duties as required
· 1+ year public relations experience, agency experience is an asset
· Agency experience and/or PR, media, journalism studies and internships
· Highly organized, multi-tasker, able to prioritize and move things along quickly
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A leader and a team player
· Creative, thoughtful, enthusiastic, like to win
· Passion and pride in what you do, always striving to learn and do more
· Interest in toys, gaming, entertainment and youth a plus
With offices in Toronto, NJ and Los Angeles, ChizComm is a leading agency delivering 360-degree marketing expertise and execution with in-house teams driving successful programs encompassing PR, social, digital, creative and paid media for clients in the toy, game, entertainment and lifestyle consumer products sectors.
We value a creative and collaborative team environment and strive to help team members learn, grow and do great things together. We recognize and reward hard work and achievement, offering advancement opportunities and promotion on a regular basis. We offer full benefits, Summer Fridays, champagne Tuesdays, social activities, professional development opportunities, occasional travel, and much more.
Only applicants being considered will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!