Social Media Marketing Associate
We are seeking a Social Media Marketing Associate with a minimum of 2-3 years of social media, communications, marketing or other relevant experience working in a non-profit, PR agency, government or corporate setting.
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Monitor, publish and share regular content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Creation and maintenance of brand/company social media channels and optimizing them to stand out among competitors
- Strategize, Plan and execute Paid Media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.. compile regular weekly and monthly reports
- Stays in touch with industry trends, competitors and news surrounding your brands
- Support customer service team in moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Support creative team in defining the creative direction for content calendars and ad campaigns
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of social media, communications, marketing or other relevant experience working in a non-profit, PR agency, government or corporate setting
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and other analytics and publishing software such as Meltwater, Hootsuite, etc..
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for pop culture, marketing, and social networking
- Outstanding writing, speaking, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, coworkers and customers alike
- Excellent research skills and resourcefulness and problem solving
- Works well in collaborative environments, with a good sense of humor who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven excellence in juggling multiple, often high-pressure deadlines
- Experience working with consumer products is preferred, but not required
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With offices in Toronto and New Jersey, ChizComm is a leading agency delivering 360-degree marketing expertise and execution with in-house teams driving successful programs encompassing PR, social, digital, creative and paid media for clients in the toy, game, entertainment and lifestyle consumer products sectors.
We value a creative and collaborative team environment and strive to help team members learn, grow and do great things together. We recognize and reward hard work and achievement, offering advancement opportunities and promotions on a regular basis. We offer full benefits, Summer Fridays, social activities, professional development opportunities, occasional travel, and much more.
ChizComm welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.